Rachelle Golden defends public and private entities against lawsuits brought under the Americans with Disabilities Act. As someone who has used a manual wheelchair since 1999, she is passionate about ensuring accessibility compliance however, her legal philosophy rests upon working collaboratively with companies to develop proactive compliance strategies to ensure that they can effectively defend against frivolous lawsuits. She also defends public entities against various torts, including catastrophic injury.
SHARE / TWEET THIS:
- #SB1142 “Right to Cure” legislation is a thoughtful & fair solution to a growing threat to #business owners http://bit.ly/SB1142) (link is external) #caleg
- Of 2,323 fed & state #ADA complaints in 2015, 40% were filed by same 2 firms, 70% by same 6 firms. We need #SB1142: http://bit.ly/SB1142 (link is external)
- #SB1142 gives CA business owners the opp to fix #ADA non-compliance before lawsuit vulnerability: http://bit.ly/SB1142 (link is external) #caleg
- #SB1142 goal is compliance over punishment, where businesses can comport rather than close their doors: http://bit.ly/SB1142 (link is external) #ADA #caleg
- There is no point to #ADA compliance standards if there are no businesses left to implement them. We need #SB1142 http://bit.ly/SB1142 (link is external)