Spread some holiday cheer with Senator Moorlach at Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County.
Hosted by Senator John M. W. Moorlach
in conjunction with Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
Friday, December 6, 2019
4 pm to 6 pm
Second Harvest Food Bank
8014 Marine Way
Irvine, CA 92618
Safety and Liability Forms
- Warehouse Liability Forms will need to be filled out upon arrival at the FDC
- Close-toed-shoes are mandatory for entrance into the DC
Directions and Parking
- Not all GPS systems show location accurately.
- Directions found at this link - just click "Map and directions to Second Harvest Food Bank"
- Parking directions at this link - just click "Volunteer Parking Map"
What to Wear and Expect
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- We recommend not bringing any valuable items with you as Second Harvest and Senator Moorlach are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The volunteer projects for the event are announced the day of the event as they are dependent on what donations and produce Second Harvest receives. Generally, volunteers help to sort and package fresh produce, non-perishable food, or food drive items. These projects are moderately physical. Volunteers may be involved in moving moderate to heavy items.
- The temperature in the distribution center is like the temperature outside. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing accordingly.
- Light refreshments will be provided.